MSM Annual Conference
Interweaving Inclusion into our Montessori Practice
For more than 30 years MSM has been pleased to offer a high-quality conference experience for schools in the Massachusetts area. This year, we are adapting to the needs of the world around us and offering a virtual conference platform. Our conference will feature: two fantastic keynotes of relevant topics to our lives and work, live workshops, leveled roundtable discussions, a virtual vendor space, and more...
- Presenters who have made a significant impact with their work
- Affordable and excellent value
- Interactive, easy to navigate, virtual platform
- Networking opportunities
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Professional development hours
Morning Keynote Address: Using The 5 Montessori Principles to Understand and Support Gender and Sexuality Diversity
Jennifer Bryan, Ph.D.
This keynote explores ways that the five principles of Montessori Education (Respect for the Child; The Absorbent Mind; Sensitive Periods; The Prepared Environment; Auto Education) also provide direction for educating students about gender and sexuality as fundamental aspects of Self, Other and Community.
Afternoon Keynote Address: Belonging is No Small Thing: DEI and Child Development
For the complete agenda and session descriptions, please visit the MSM web site.
1) MSM member schools will receive a special discount. To receive the discount please enter the code sent to you by MSM. If you are a member and need the code please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Member schools will also receive a 10% discount for registering five or more staff members. If your school will qualify for the discount, simply indicate "invoice me" once you finish registering and your invoice will be adjusted and sent to you.
3) You will need a unique email for each person registering for the conference (so you will not be able to use an admin email for everyone this year).
4) If all of the registrants from a school need to be paid with one invoice, please register each individual, indicating "Invoice me" and let us know who needs to be on your single invoice.
Refunds will be granted if the request is made in writing by December 26. Refunds after that date will not be considered.
Contact us with any questions.